Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving Week!

Hello dearies,
This week, I only worked half a week which was glorious! I got out early on Wednesday and headed up to Breck for the long weekend. Ashley was still here so we got to hang out some more. Lucas, Ashley, and I went on a hike up the mountain at Hoosier Pass. I felt like my lungs were going to collapse (good thing I have two optimistic people hiking with me). Later that night we all hung out back at Lucas's and built a fire and sat around and enjoyed each other's company. It was nice to be with my best friend again. On Thanksgiving, we took Ashley to the airport and headed back up the mountain. Lucas baked his amazing pies all day and we spent Thanksgiving with some of his friends. His friends are professional chefs so the food was fantastic! It was very nice however alittle challenging for me being away from home. I missed the traditional family unity. But all the while it was great to spend the holiday with Lucas in Breck. The weekend was very relaxing. I read alot and knitted by the fire. I only have a few pictures but hope you enjoy. Miss everyone and be home over Christmas!

Lovin' Life,
Chanell


Ashley and I at Hoosier Pass

Lucas gave me a piggy back ride up the mountain because I was exhausted. I'm a lucky woman!

This is my trying to be angry face.
Sibling Love!
Oh look at those muscles!BFF

4 comments:

Paul and Brooke Myers said...

O looks so cute and you look like you get along well :) Try not to get too caught up in being homesick. You only live once!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am not a member!

Mom said...

The pics are adorable as you are. I"m glad you were able to spend time with Ashley and Lucas, we did however miss you at Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see you at Christmas

k-jo said...

the pictures are gorgeous. sooooo pretty!