I am officially settled in my new "home". I still have one more box of clothes to unpack (imagine that) but besides that I am all unpacked and loving it. Last week, I flew in on Monday and started work on Tuesday. Oliver is 13 months with blonde hair and blue eyes. He is always happy. He takes two naps a day and sleeps all night until 8 am. I've enrolled him in a music class and a gym class for toddlers at Gymboree. We also got a membership to the Children's Museum and The Denver Aquarium. He did his first piece of artwork...finger painting. I am finding my way around Denver. I've only gotten lost in my neighborhood. The house is beautiful and has an amazing view of the mountains. I have my own room and bathroom that is cozy and is equipped with a flat screen tv with DVR and a remote control to the light and fan! This weekend, I went up to Breckenridge to visit Lucas. :) The drive is amazing however, it is going to take some getting used to. Mountain driving is not my thing. It was opening weekend for the ski resort so there was some traffic. But other than my anxiety driving up and down the mountains, my weekend was fabulous. I hope yours was too.
Love Life,
Chanell
At the aquarium!
At the Children's Museum!
The house

No comments:
Post a Comment