This week we traveled to Sunny Florida. We stayed in Orlando, just 5 minutes away from Disney. I had my own condo room equipped with a couch, king size bed, bathroom, and kitchen. I felt like a princess! :) They also rented me my own car incase I wanted to do some exploring myself. It was an amazing trip. I had Oliver for half days so I was free to do whatever I wanted the rest of the time. I went to all the Disney parks and other days I slept in and hung around the condo. I took Oliver to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. I went to MGM and Epcot by myself. O loved the dumbo ride. One night Shanna, Walt, O, and I went to Magic Kingdom and watched the fireworks and the light parade. The parents are fantastic. We get along great and I feel really comfortable with them. They treat me great! I am falling in love with Oliver. He is so happy (even though he is teething). He has his moments though! :) I flew back in a after 7 days in Florida and drove up to Breckenridge to visit Lucas and ASHLEY came to Colorado so I got to visit with her. It was so nice to see my best friend! I had to leave the next day though because it was back to work. Hope you enjoy the pictures. :)
Love Life,
Chanell
Nightly ritual...bottle, reading Goodnight Moon, and three kisses.
Fireworks!
The castle all lite up for Christmas. It was beautiful!
Oliver's excited face! We were riding Aladin's Carpet!
Me in front of the castle!
Shanna, Walt, and Oliver
Riding the horsey.
Mickey Land.
O and I!
Riding the train at Downtown Disney one night.
Lego Land! He loved it!
Fountain show at Epcot!
Me at Epcot...it's alittle weird asking someone to take your picture by youself! ;)

1 comment:
Oliver is so, sooooo cute, I can see why you have fallen in love. It sure was nice to see what Shannon and Walt look like and your new home. God has blessed you, honey!
Post a Comment