Hi lovebugs-
This past weekend was The International Ice Sculptures and it took place in Breckenridge. It was by far one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Teams from all over the world come and compete in carving a HUGE block of ice. Lucas and I went one night and took lots of pictures. I do have to say when I was walking around looking at these I thought of everyone back home and how you would love it...especially you Aunt Lisa. :)Enjoy.
Love Love Love,
Chanell

What each group started off with! I big chunk of ice!

This one was called- The Four Elements- Fire, Water, Air, Wind

The New Yorkers sculpted this - Blown Away. I was interacting with it! :)


Surf's Up and LBK posing

This was Breckenridge's - WEEEEEEEE- it is a rollercoaster, just like the mountains are like a rollercoaster

CBS was there

One of my favorites


We saw this and thought of Ashley- she loves cowboys. It was from Minnesota called "Hung UP"

One of my favorites. It was God's Creation

One Step Foward

I loved the eye on the elephant! It was amazing!

"Trunks Optional"

LOL- This is what we do in our spare time...make things out of extra pretzel dough!!!


:)
No comments:
Post a Comment